Boo. Complete My Album. Boo.

Discussion in 'iPod' started by ColoJohnBoy, Jun 13, 2007.

1. ColoJohnBoy macrumors 65816

ColoJohnBoy

So. Awhile back I downloaded several select tracks from both 'From Under the Cork Tree' and 'Infinity on High' by Fall Out Boy. I liked them enough that I figured I'd use that handy-dandy Complete My Album feature on iTunes. So's I go to the iTunes Store, click the appropriate button and am greeted not with a swift download, but the message displaying below. Both albums, same message. I haven't had this problem with any other albums or artists. I just downloaded an individual track off one of the albums without a problem. What the hell? I've written Apple Support, and received some barely-related nonsense response.

Has anyone else had this problem, or know of a solution?

Attached Files:

2. EricNau Moderator emeritus

EricNau

I don't see the message. :confused:

3. ColoJohnBoy thread starter macrumors 65816

ColoJohnBoy

Seems I'm quite dim tonight. A thousand apologies. :)

4. Pale Rider macrumors newbie

I must be dim, too, because it is also happening to me.

5. darwen macrumors 6502a

darwen

On a side note, why is this only going to be available for a limited time? It says that all over the store "Limited Time Only"

6. iMeowbot macrumors G3

iMeowbot

The thing that ends Tuesday is the ability to complete any album you bought in the past (of course, none of the few that interested me are offered by iTunes any more :p).

From the 27th on, only tracks bought within 180 days will count toward the discount.

7. EricNau Moderator emeritus

EricNau

You are only able to 'complete my album' 6 months from the date of the original purchase, but for a limited time, you were able to 'complete my album' no matter how long ago the single was purchased. ...That special deal is about to end - not the 'complete my album' feature altogether.

8. Xenious macrumors 6502a

I had a similar issue upgrading songs to iTunes plus. (the song or item is not available...or something like that) What fixed it for me was logging out of my itunes account (within itunes) and then logging back in. That was a suggestion from apple support and while it is simple i was pleased it fixed it for me.