Book Book wallet case owners. Is it true...

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by dvader123, Sep 19, 2014.

1. dvader123 macrumors regular

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzaqHuueg80
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VCWZAk4hJo

I am looking for a wallet case. Believe me when I tell you that I've looked around, but so far, nothing appeals to me except maybe the book book. It's perfect in design, but the guy on the video mentions that call quality is poor with this case. (He explains in the video how this happens.)

The second link is a video where he explains how the book book removes the coating on the screen.

I just wanted to know thoughts of book book owners. Basically, I am wondering if he is correct.

Oh and I am wondering if you have a wallet case recommendation that is like the book book in design.

Thanks.

2. nanabuuui macrumors newbie

I had a Book Book case for my iPhone 4 and I loved it. I always had my drivers license and school id in the front pocket, then a few credit cards, gift cards ... eventually, my phone case was really stuffed :/ I stretched out the leather with my excessiveness.

I used it 2+ years. I only stopped because I got an bigger wallet for all my cards. And since I had stretched out the leather so much, the card slots were loose. It wasn't convenient to hold things because they often fell out.

The quality was nice. I loved how the leather aged. but then again, that's just my preference :]

3. Maaz macrumors 6502a

It is an amazing case BUT YES it is true. On my 5s there was a smudge looking part close to the top of the screen and it was part of the coating of the screen that was removed from the oils thst get stuck on the case.

4. SonRK macrumors 6502

I loved this case a lot. I used it on my 5 and then 5s, but it was literally coming apart and I just switched to the 6+

Might not get it again just because it would be a rather large case and putting it in and out of my pocket will be a chore.

I can't comment on the reception issue, I never experienced it.

The smudge thing does happen. It looks ugly when the screens off, but you can wipe it away. It's also not noticeable with the display on.