Booq Vyper Rush XL

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by vnle, Jul 13, 2010.

?

Did you invest in a Booq Bag to protect your MacBooks?

1. Yes

4 vote(s)
    80.0%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. vnle macrumors 6502

Hi Guys!

I searched MR for a good quality bag for my 17" MBP and the brand Booq came up quite a lot. So I went to their website and took a look around and found this beauty: http://www.booqbags.com/Viper-rush-XL-MacBook-Pro-bag :cool:

Unfortunately, there were no results for this particular bag - does anyone have any experience with this bag or anything similar? I think they had similar discontinued models ... :confused:

Thanks!

2. GGJstudios macrumors Westmere

GGJstudios

3. vnle thread starter macrumors 6502

That seems to be an excellent option if I find my bag unsatisfactory. Thanks! I think I'll keep my order and hopefully I'll love it. :D

Speaking of which, has anyone been unhappy about their booq bag? What did you guys do with it? :confused:

4. GGJstudios macrumors Westmere

GGJstudios

There's really no need for a poll on this. Simply search the forum with MRoogle and you'll get plenty of opinions about booq products.... overwhelmingly positive. The only thing I've ever seen anyone complain about is the price, which is well worth it, if you ask most booq owners.

5. vnle thread starter macrumors 6502

Just got the bag and it looks great. The inside looks like it might scratch the MBP's casing at first just because it looks so sturdy and hard but it doesn't! :cool: The bag is actually quite heavy in and of itself but even with the mbp in it, it feels nice. I've carried it around walking on campus today and the weight is distributed nicely so weight isn't an issue. :D Quality is nice as expected of Booq bags. Overall, I'm quite satisfied. :D