Booq Vyper - which?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by rockerbsbn, May 21, 2010.

1. rockerbsbn macrumors newbie

Hey people!

Ok so after having my dad do over 600$'s of virus and hardware repair on my desktop, he's decided to get my a macbook pro 13" for my 16th birthday =D

Ok so I'm paranoid about protection my stuff, and I've finally settled on the Booq Vyper sleeve. Even though i dont have my MBP yet. yay

But I've got a conflict; on the website there are two versions the XS2 and the XS3. Tons of reviews, such as this http://www.alvinpoh.com/best-macbook-sleeve-review-whats-the-top-sleeve-for-macbooks/ say that they bought the XS2 for the 13" MBP, but the booq website says that the XS3 is for the 13" MCP, and the XS2 is for the Air....so what do I get?
    Anyone own this case that can offer insight?
    Thanks

2. rockerbsbn thread starter macrumors newbie

thank you!

...so no one else out of those 81 views?

3. phonewentwest macrumors regular

I've got the 3 for my new 13" mbp. I love it. Good fit. Good protection.

4. rockerbsbn thread starter macrumors newbie

alright thanks! do you feel it gives good protection?

5. andrew086 macrumors regular

If you're really OCD about it like me, you could get a wrapsol (http://www.wrapsol.com). It's like the invisibleSHIELD by Zagg if you've ever heard of that, but it doesn't make your computer a mirror (aka extremely glossy and reflective). This will prevent scratches and scuffs, but it's a bit of a pain to install. I think it's worth it though. Sorry for rambling :p

6. GGJstudios macrumors Westmere

GGJstudios

The booq Vyper is the best protection I've ever seen in a notebook sleeve.

7. dsprimal macrumors 6502a

dsprimal

seeing all of these boog cases are making me want to buy one :rolleyes: and i already have a good case! ugh :D