Boost battery case

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by DashSatan, Sep 24, 2011.

1. DashSatan macrumors 6502

Anyone using it? I've never had an extended battery case but this one looks interesting.

2. DashSatan thread starter macrumors 6502

3. rapaleeman macrumors 6502

I tried it. Didn't really like it. The charging plug was loose on both the original and the replacement.

The feel in the hand was ok but it didn't cover the buttons which is something I prefer. I could have put up with that but the case didn't recharge my phone all the way. Only about 70%. I believe it was a 1700 mAh case. At that level it should recharge the phone all the way. It didn't.

Whenever I need a charging case, I use the Mophie Juice Pack Plus. Great case in the hand, doesn't weigh too much, and charges my phone fully with some more to spare. Covered buttons feel great. For a lighter case the Air is fine and works well.

I looked really quick and I guess at the 24.99 that Amazon is asking for, it is a good deal. I wouldn't expect it to last too long though. It did feel a little cheap. I ultimately returned it.

4. DashSatan thread starter macrumors 6502

Thanks for the input. Yeah I've heard a lot about the mophie case. But I don't know how badly I actually need a battery case. I'm just interested.