boot camp 6.0.1 imac 5k late 2015

Discussion in 'Windows, Linux & Others on the Mac' started by stassk8, Mar 28, 2016.

1. stassk8 macrumors newbie

install windows 10 on iMac 5k late 2015 gpu r9 m390 - in the Windows Device Manager Code error 43 "windows has stoped this device". Who works for iMac 2015?

2. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

Are you incurring problems? I don't usually go into the Device Manager, unless there's a problem.

Did you try re-installing the Apple drivers?

3. stassk8 thread starter macrumors newbie

error "No AMD graphics driver". Tried to reinstall drivers, tried to reinstall windows 10 - does not work.
    you have some graphics card and the version of the driver? http://support.amd.com/en-us/download/desktop/bootcamp

Attached Files:

4. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

Did you try Apple's bootcamp drivers, not AMDs. I've had no issues but then I'm running "vanilla." That is I only installed drivers that the bootcamp process downloaded from apple.

5. stassk8 thread starter macrumors newbie

installed by default Apple's bootcamp drivers, error "No AMD graphics driver", Windows Device Manager Code error 43 "windows has stoped this device". After install AMDs - error persists.

6. stassk8 thread starter macrumors newbie

7. stassk8 thread starter macrumors newbie

8. stassk8 thread starter macrumors newbie

year from the date of release iMac 5k15 and gpu driver still does not work -)