Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

psycoswimmer

macrumors 65816
Sep 27, 2006
USA
No. Searching Google and MR gave me the answer that it has to be partitioned on your internal drive. Sorry. :eek:

boness19

macrumors member
Mar 11, 2007
hello i am planing to get one soon because my imac is not feeling good so i am buying and add all my stuff on it

so i can reboot all and start all over again like how i got it

MacAodh

macrumors regular
Apr 3, 2006
Dublin, Eire
hello i am planing to get one soon because my imac is not feeling good so i am buying and add all my stuff on it

so i can reboot all and start all over again like how i got it

Hum....

why??? Over the years I've seen loads of my friends have to do this (the latest being my brother about two weeks ago). This is normally due to viruses, adware and general operating system fatigue. But to be honest, that's on windows only. I'm on my second mac and and I've many friends with macs as well (I like to boast that i spread the love :) , saying that, many of them happen to be women who like the fact that it's white and retro....:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: ) Anyway, point being is that macs don't get viruses, don't get adware (or at least I've never heard of it) and to be honest I've never heard of fatigue in mac's either. I could be wrong but.... do you need to. I rang apple once before about some problem or other and they told me to delete the cashe (i think, was a while ago) and a few other things to speed it up, maybe someone else knows what these are and that would be enough.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.