Boot camp installation issue. Can't load the harddrivers

Discussion in 'Windows, Linux & Others on the Mac' started by Jesper Nylokke, Dec 1, 2011.

1. Jesper Nylokke macrumors newbie

Hi!

I boot camped my mac today, and everything worked fine, untill i should install the Windows 7, after i had partitioned my mac.
    So after the partition, my mac restarted and opened in Windows. So i begin to install, when suddently i have to choose where i shall save the Windows 7. The problem is, that there are NONE harddrivers. It says: a requied CD/DVD drive device driver is missing. If you have a driver floppy disk, CD DVD or USB flash drive, please insert it now.
    Note: If the Windows installation media is in the CD/DVD drive, you can safly remove it from this step.

I made a vid with some pictures of it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pYbOqheo9s&feature=channel_video_title

This is really annoying me, so if you know anything please tell me! I would really appreciate it!

2. LiquidSpikes macrumors regular

LiquidSpikes

Is the partition formatted in FAT?

Please post a picture of the disk utility layout :)

3. Jesper Nylokke thread starter macrumors newbie

4. Jesper Nylokke thread starter macrumors newbie

Fixed!

I found out that my windows file was missing something, and therefor it didn't work. So i got a new Windows 7, and it works now!