Boot Camp Window Seven

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by xdchata13, Aug 31, 2010.

1. xdchata13 macrumors newbie

Hello! i'm just wondering, saw some people say that they have troubles connecting in the internet when they use boot camp.. and like some people say they should download a certain program and stuff to make it work.. and will i be able to use my magic mouse?

2. spinnerlys Guest

spinnerlys

Hello again.

The Magic Mouse will work, though some gestures will not.

If you meant Parallels with that "program to download", than that is not it, as Parallels is for running Windows as a virtual machine (VM).

A more descriptive and precise thread title will help cater to the right audience and get you more responses. (see rule #3 under Minor Problems)
    To edit your thread title, just click on the [​IMG] button on the bottom right of your original post and then click the "Go Advanced" button below your message.

Have you also taken a look at MRoogle, since that question may have been asked several times?

3. Wafflausages macrumors 6502

internet via ethernet cable works 100% fine over bootcamp, but using wifi... it dc's sometimes in shorter terms, use a cable for bootcamp cause wifi isnt going to cut it|:

4. alphaod macrumors Core

alphaod

The special program you download… well you don't download it at first—you run the OS X Install DVD in Windows and it will install the correct drivers. Depending on which MacBook Pro you have and which version of Windows you're installing (be it 32-bit or 64-bit), you pick up the latest updates from this page: http://www.apple.com/support/bootcamp/

That said, the OS is called Windows 7 ;)
    And like spinnerlys said, please use a more descriptive title next time. :)