Boot Logos-QuickPwn for Mac

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by goblues11, Sep 6, 2008.

1. goblues11 macrumors newbie

goblues11

I am thinking about using quickpwn on my iPhone 3G, but i want to know if the boot logo will be the normal apple logo or if it will be the pineapple logo. Cuz i want the apple logo so i can get it fixed if it bricks

2. w0ngbr4d macrumors regular

I didn't notice this option in the Mac version of QuickPwn. I checked menu options this morning and didn't see anything.

I loaded up the Windows version and the option appears after you select your device.

I wonder why this was left out of the Mac version. Maybe its there an I just missed it too.

3. joebokeh macrumors member

for the mac, it will be a pineapple logo... But u can replace the png files with the default logos...

I'm pwned by mac...

4. goblues11 thread starter macrumors newbie

goblues11

How do I replace the pineapple logo with the regular logo once I QuickPwn my iPhone 3G

5. joebokeh macrumors member

I'm not sure if u can change it after hacking it... U have to do it before u start the process...

6. goblues11 thread starter macrumors newbie

goblues11

7. Warbrain macrumors 603

Warbrain

Re-run Quickpwn.

8. paulrr macrumors newbie

Wait what do you mean re-run it?

Im confused, can you or can you not keep the apple logo by using a mac?

I quickpwned using my mac and I hate the pineapple.

I didnt know it was an option on PC, I'll just restore and quickpwn through VMWare.

9. goblues11 thread starter macrumors newbie

goblues11

I looked through the dev-team's website and saw that they are going to add the option to keep apple's boot logos in the next version of QuickPwn for Mac.
    The option is currently only availible for windows

10. dwranson macrumors newbie

I just used quickpwn 1.1 for mac and it kept my original Apple logos! There wasnt any options but i prefer the default logos...

11. Knolly macrumors 6502a

Yeah, when I used QuickPwn a little dialog came up and asked if I wanted to keep the default boot logos, which I said yes to, and sure enough when it was done I didn't have the Pineapple or anything.