Bootcamp BT Keyboard and Trackpad issues.

Discussion in 'Windows, Linux & Others on the Mac' started by Hemi15, Mar 22, 2013.

1. Hemi15 macrumors newbie

I just bought a new 2012 27' iMac, the $1799 one. I ran bootcamp with windows 7 and everything was honky dory. I've been using windows 7 for a couple weeks now and it's been great, until windows did an update (mind you, windows has done a good bit of updates) and this certain update made my apple bluetooth keyboard and trackpad just randomly stop working.. Now i've gone online and tried almost everything people have been saying to do if you run into this problem but nothing is working. I spent around 4 hours trying to fix this issue but no luck. I saw a method to were i need to go into my bluetooth control panel on the windows side of my computer, but i have no bluetooth control panel... There is nothing bluetooth anywhere in my programs or hardware..

Can anyone please help me with this? I'll be forever grateful.

First thread by the way. Nice to meet everyone.

2. Hemi15 thread starter macrumors newbie

Anyone? Has anyone ever had this issue or can point me in the right direction?

Thanks.

3. DanTesla1 macrumors newbie

Try reinstalling the bluetooth driver from the Bootcamp driver set.

4. Hemi15 thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks for the input!

I have also tried this with no luck.. Deleted all he old drivers and tried to reinstall them.. No luck.