Bootcamp Drivers

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by vilim12, Feb 13, 2008.

1. vilim12 macrumors regular

I have just let my friend borrow my Leopard Installation DVD since I no longer thought I had a use for it and now ive come to install Windows Xp and I need the drivers which can only be found on the Leopard Install Disc, The problem is my friend lives a state away and he wont be back for atleast a month and I need the drivers the sooner the better, I came here wondering if anyone would be kind enough to create a ZIP file of the drivers so I can burn them to a disc, Thanks Alot Guys

Sincerly,
    Vilim12

2. vilim12 thread starter macrumors regular

And if they could PM me the link for the file or to PM me for my email address, Thank you

3. vilim12 thread starter macrumors regular

yea,,

Yea but I hate to use torrents they take forever and I think that if someone already has it on their system it could save me alot of trouble, But thanks for trying bro

4. jayhawk11 macrumors 6502a

jayhawk11

Just a word of warning...the mods here aren't real big on talking about breaking your license agreement. People get banned on a regular basis for that.

Does your friend have access to a post office? You can get priority mail for pretty cheap. Overnight delivery. Otherwise you're gonna be using a torrent.

5. vilim12 thread starter macrumors regular

What did I do wrong, I let my friend borrow my installation disc, I purchased the family pack if thats what your wondering so no its not a pirated copy

6. acfusion29 macrumors 68040

acfusion29

Why don't you get your friend to burn you a copy, or burn himself a copy and send back the original using the fastest shipping method.

That would be faster than torrents :)

7. vilim12 thread starter macrumors regular

Sending is just kinda dumb, But he doesnt have an active internet connection right now and is hoping to get it in atleast 2 weeks, I know I sound like im making all this crap up and dont blame you guys if you guys think so.

8. JPT macrumors regular

Sorry to burst your bubble but...

Located on the 10.5 order page.

9. vilim12 thread starter macrumors regular

Thanks I guess, But I payed the full 199 for it, Im not selling it And I dont think it should matter how I distribute it but thanks for showing me how I violated the terms,