Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

macDonalds

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 8, 2007
I just re-installed Leopard and created a Vista bootcamp partition. I have a few questions:

1.) I didn't do enough planning before hand; I think I might need more room for the Vista partition. My recent searches have made me believe I would have to reinstall. Is this true?

2.) I have the wireless apple keyboard (bluetooth). When Vista boots I have to login but my keyboard isn't recognized. After I boot up, it still isn't. I have to turn off the keyboard and turn it back on to resolve the issue and have it paired. Any ideas here?

3.) Lastly, I have an external My Book (I think that's what it's called), WD external hard drive. I have installed drivers for it; however, Vista doesn't want to recognize it. Suggestions?

Thanks!!

macDonalds

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 8, 2007
I have found the problem to #3 -- I reformatted the external drive to factory settings so now it's FAT32. Maybe it was in a Mac format that was unrecognizable to Windows? Now my Windows and Leopard partitions can both see the external drive.

Any ideas on problems #1 and #2?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.