Bootcamp Will Not Mount on Disk Utlity

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by CrlsThHdghg, Aug 26, 2015.

1. CrlsThHdghg macrumors newbie

CrlsThHdghg

Hello!

So I've been trying to figure out how to fix this error for the last few hours, and nothing seems to be working.

[​IMG]
    I've looked at other places online and most recommended to delete the Paragon NTFS driver. I deleted it, along with the two remaining extensions fusefs.fs & prlufs.fs from the system folder.

When I checked the log to see what happened it tells me this:

Aug 26 13:01:18 [Mac] Disk Utility[754]: Mount of disk0s4 blocked by dissenter PID=0 (unknown) status=0x0000c047 log=unknown message=(null)

Basically, I'm trying to get this mounted so I can make a copy of the partition using Winclone.

Any bits of info helps! Thank you!

2. CrlsThHdghg thread starter macrumors newbie

CrlsThHdghg

Update: I read somewhere that MacFuse was part the problem. I found out I had MacFuse, so I deleted it.

When I went to check on the console, however, it gave me this:

Aug 27 17:44:31 [Mac] Disk Utility[914]: Mount of disk0s4 blocked by dissenter PID=0 (unknown) status=0x0000c047 log=unknown message=(null)

So basically, the same response. I'm thinking that maybe MacFuse wasn't completed deleted, because when I checked to see if it was still there using the terminal command [ pkgutil --pkgs | grep fuse ], I get this:

com.parallels.prlufs.core.macfuseCore.MacFUSECore.pkg
    com.google.macfuse.core

So... I'm stumped. Anyone has any tips?