Bootcamp win7 drivers no OS DVD

Discussion in 'Windows, Linux & Others on the Mac' started by vitorferreira, Oct 20, 2011.

1. vitorferreira macrumors newbie

Hi guys, please i need your help!

I have installed windows 7 in my imac 27' i5 ... BUT the drivers are a mess, i have no sound from internal speakers ( only if i connect headphones (weird)) keyboard doesn't work via bluetooth, etc, etc ... my original snow leopard disc is destroyed ( thanks cat) i made the bootable USB with graphics and i think bluetooth drivers, the graphics are ok, but the keyboard worked for a day or two, but now it doesn't ( maybe cause a win update...dunno ) BUT even then it worked as a keyboard but far from what this keyboard is ( no function from any of F1 to F12 alternative key like sound or even eject ).

I tried to download bootcamp for win7 ( since i dont have BC on system tray ) with no result: 3.3 needed 3.2 to be installed, 3.2 needed 3.1 and...you guessed it, 3.1 needed a previous version, one that i can't find.

I think all of my problems are inside that destroyed OS X DVD but its hard for me to believe that i don't have any other way of solving this.

Please help

2. vitorferreira thread starter macrumors newbie

None had a similar issue? How to install bootcamp and imac drivers on windows 7 WITHOUT the original mac OS X DVD? All versions i downloaded from apple support ( 3.3, 3.2, 3.1 ) said it required a previous version of bootcamp...is there any other version that i can download from apple support?

Help please

3. Darby67 macrumors 6502

i believe you will need to get replacement disks from apple

4. balamw Moderator

balamw

Staff Member