Bootleg Spigen?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by sjc83, Sep 22, 2014.

1. JonathanK81 macrumors 6502a

JonathanK81

It would depend. There were some crazy sales on Amazon for Spigen cases. But what jumps out at me (and I'm a huge seller on eBay with 1500+ feedback) is that the guy only has 36. I tend to trust sellers with higher feedback when it comes to item prices that sound too good to be true.....

2. Munitalp macrumors 65816

Spigen like most others make their cases in China where a lot of people can steal or get ahold of them. Same thing happened last year with the 5S Tough Armor cases... After a few weeks you could buy one of every color (even unreleased colors) for like $5 or something on Alibaba.

3. sjc83 thread starter macrumors 6502

sjc83

so you think there legit?

4. gigaguy macrumors 65816

I'd stay away, look at the feedback comments people gave him, unhappy buyers, and at only 36 rating, no history. find someone with longer, better history imo..

5. Munitalp macrumors 65816

Hard to tell, even if they are real there is often times minor differences like missing a logo somewhere, etc. There are many fakes out there as well -- gotta just try it out and see. :cool: China has insanely cheap bulk postal rates so you can often times order them for a few bucks shipped.