Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

GFLPraxis

macrumors 604
Original poster
Mar 17, 2004
Today was awesome. Met Olivia Munn, Adam Sessler, the IGN Nintendo Team, Jessica Chobot, several GameSpot guys, writer from Forbes, got interviewed for a BBC piece which will be broadcast internationally in a few weeks, appeared Live on G4 TV holding up a NintendoPlayers.com sign in the last 30 minutes of E3 07 Live...

...and tomorrow, I may get to meet Miyamoto.

HAPPY DAYS. Check my blog tomorrow, the connection here keeps giving out and I can't get the full FTP upload in to update my blog.

The new E3 format rules.

Attached is my picture with Olivia Munn, I also have Adam Sessler's autograph. Everyone was cool and much more relaxed than last year.

Attachments

• PDR_0164.JPG
    PDR_0164.JPG
    138.6 KB · Views: 194

Suspended
Jan 18, 2005
The only names I know on this page are "Welcome, raggedjimmi", GFLPraxis and Miyamoto :D

GFLPraxis

macrumors 604
Original poster
Mar 17, 2004
The only names I know on this page are "Welcome, raggedjimmi", GFLPraxis and Miyamoto :D

Oh yeah, I met the guy who runs the Indie Games Festival. Just for you. I've got his phone number and email, too. They had a booth at E3, I expect to see you there next year.

bobber205

macrumors 68020
Nov 15, 2005
Oregon
Adam Sessler is one of the coolest, most intelligent, and well spoken people on TV right now. And he's covers videogames to boot. :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.