Become a MacRumors Supporter for $25/year with no ads, private forums, and more!

OS X Borderlands 2 is $13.59! *Steam*

Warhawk15

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 1, 2012
I finally bought it last night, I was waiting till it was $30 or less, and this happened yesterday! Not sure how long the sale will last, it didn't show up on my feeds but my email since it was on my wishlist.
I also got the season pass for $30, so an awesome game with tons of updates + more updates in the future for $43.59 total, pretty good.

I don't have a username or anything yet, but I know this game you need friends , if anyone plays or will play share your username so I won't play by myself! :eek:

rocknblogger

macrumors 68020
Apr 2, 2011
New Jersey
I bought this last night because it's for PC and Mac and I played it on my retina MBP and much to my surprise it played flawlessly. As good as on my Windows gaming rig. It was the first such game I played on my retina and I was quite impressed. Well worth $13.95.

Comment

Apr 17, 2005
Currently in Switzerland
I bought this last night because it's for PC and Mac and I played it on my retina MBP and much to my surprise it played flawlessly. As good as on my Windows gaming rig. It was the first such game I played on my retina and I was quite impressed. Well worth $13.95.

Does it have a good solo mode as well or is it just for network play?

Comment

rocknblogger

macrumors 68020
Apr 2, 2011
New Jersey
Does it have a good solo mode as well or is it just for network play?

I'm not really a network player. I much prefer a single player campaign and in that the game is excellent. I Like co-op too though rarely get anyone to play with. So to answer your question the single player is excellent.

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.