OS X Borderlands 2 is $13.59! *Steam*

Discussion in 'Mac and PC Games' started by Warhawk15, May 18, 2013.

1. Warhawk15 macrumors regular

Warhawk15

I finally bought it last night, I was waiting till it was $30 or less, and this happened yesterday! Not sure how long the sale will last, it didn't show up on my feeds but my email since it was on my wishlist.
    I also got the season pass for $30, so an awesome game with tons of updates + more updates in the future for $43.59 total, pretty good.

I don't have a username or anything yet, but I know this game you need friends , if anyone plays or will play share your username so I won't play by myself! :eek:

2. rocknblogger macrumors 68020

rocknblogger

I bought this last night because it's for PC and Mac and I played it on my retina MBP and much to my surprise it played flawlessly. As good as on my Windows gaming rig. It was the first such game I played on my retina and I was quite impressed. Well worth $13.95.

3. 50548 Guest

Does it have a good solo mode as well or is it just for network play?

4. ScottishCaptain macrumors 6502a

I thought the single player campaign was great. Never played it online or networked.

-SC

5. Towelie1288 macrumors regular

Towelie1288

steam version is the best and yes steam is awesome with their game sales!!

6. rocknblogger macrumors 68020

rocknblogger

I'm not really a network player. I much prefer a single player campaign and in that the game is excellent. I Like co-op too though rarely get anyone to play with. So to answer your question the single player is excellent.