Bored... any chance of iphone shipping early

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Mac'nCheese, Jul 11, 2010.

1. Mac'nCheese macrumors 68030

Mac'nCheese

Ordered my iPhone4 on June 30th from Apple store to ship on July 22nd. From experience, any chance of an earlier shipping? Also, what kind of ocd do I have if I keep checking my order status as if it will suddenly change?

2. Sysyphus300021 macrumors newbie

I have the exact same question and problem. Friday my orders status went from pending to Prepared for shipment. They also charged me that day. So I'm hoping they send it before the 19th. Why would they just have it sit when they can send it out?

3. liamkp macrumors 68020

liamkp

Ive heard alot of people shipped early. 22 days is a long time to wait! :eek:;)

4. darngooddesign macrumors G3

You have OCD.

5. Mac'nCheese thread starter macrumors 68030

Mac'nCheese

I know. Should have checked here for advice. Using ATT or just going to a store would have been better.

6. SFStateStudent macrumors 604

SFStateStudent

Went to Apple Store on June 30th and reserved one 32GB iPhone 4. Received an email to pick it up yesterday, (total 10 days turn around) and was in the store maybe 15-20 minutes max...:cool:

7. Mac'nCheese thread starter macrumors 68030

Mac'nCheese

That could have been me.......

8. michaelfields macrumors regular

yeah I'm mildly OCD and I've been checking at least 3 times a day for no reason.... I ordered mine on the 29th and it's supposed to ship the 21st and arrive the 26th. There's another thread that it seems like everyone had theirs ship early.

9. Mac'nCheese thread starter macrumors 68030

Mac'nCheese

YEs and as I keep telling myself.... theirs are from the old batch of smelly, broken phones and ours will be from a brand new batch of wonderful, smells like candy phones.

10. michaelfields macrumors regular

lol yeah I could've bought one the other day but decided to just wait for it to come since it seems like it would be from a newer batch and hopefully not have any of the problems. although I'm assuming it'll still have the antenna problem I don't really care since I'll have some kind of case on or at least a bumper. I have a white bumper ordered but can't decide if I should cancel it or not for something more protective.

11. SFStateStudent macrumors 604

SFStateStudent

I initially ordered my first iPhone 4 32GB online June 15th, and I get the email saying shipping July 2nd. I called Apple and was connected to an Apple Shipping Manager, and I explained that I was on vacation for a week and if there was any way to ship on the FIRST date of June 24th and Apple made the change for me and it actually arrived on June 23rd @8:45am at my front door...:cool: