Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

marlman

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 10, 2012
I just treated my self by buying a Bose Bluetooth speaker. Been looking for awhile at different models but opted for the expensive Bose one and so glad i did.

It's a superb piece of kit and goes with my iPhone perfectly. I use iTunes Match for all my music and it works perfectly.

My main reason for buying it was for outside listening but its so good i use it for my main listening inside as well.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Bose-Sound...&qid=1495879608&sr=1-1&keywords=bose+speakers

bufffilm

Suspended
May 3, 2011
The Revolve definitely is better suited if you want a speaker that multiple people will be listening or if you will be moving about (like a kitchen or exercise room).

I'm still rocking a Mini1 and loving it.

wproct

macrumors 6502
Dec 4, 2014
Iowa
That sounds like a great unit. I have over 3000 songs loaded on my 6s and my listening is mostly just while sitting out on the patio or working in the garage with my little JBL Clip 2, but I just love the convenience of having my music available with my cellphone and bluetooth speaker.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.