Bose Mobile In-Ear Headphones!

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Jessenumber1, Jul 14, 2009.

1. Jessenumber1 macrumors newbie

I've been eying up the Apple in-ear headset as an upgrade to the standard headphones that come with my iPhone 3Gs. I walk around a lot and use the remote on the headset quite a bit so the volume and other controls were a big selling point to me.

I've had Bose In-Ear headphones since they first came out and despite the complaints (tips fall off easy, awkward headphone jack) I've loved the sound and comfort of them.

So today when I was going to go pick up the Apple's I was overjoyed to check the Bose site and see that In-Ear headphones with remote/mic were released YESTERDAY! Oh joy!

A bit pricey at $129.99 I've only been listening to them for a little bit but so far worth every penny! The ear tips are more secure than the previous generations and the remote is easier to operate than Apple's, though it is lacking volume control...

Superior Bose sound and comfort are where you really notice the difference, Clarity is amazing as I am able to hear each individual track on the song without much concentration. Highs, mids, lows, all fantastic.

Included are 3 sets of ear tips (you can also buy replacement tips on the Bose store which is nice), lanyard, adapters for other phones (why?) and a carrying case that is a little overkill (my iPhone fits in it) but a nice gesture.

So far I'm a fan, but check them out for yourself.

Here's the link!

2. jacobgaul macrumors regular

hmm heading off to the bose factory outlet.. if they have a pair for $70 i might snag them. does the microphone work 100%? like with voice control and also during calls?

3. Jessenumber1 thread starter macrumors newbie

Only thing the mic lacks is volume, otherwise all the other controls and voice control work fine.

4. jacobgaul macrumors regular

eh :\ that would be nice to have a volume controller maybe shure will release a new model

5. jacobgaul macrumors regular

6. Aravintht macrumors 6502a

i also have the bose in-ear headphones.

can't wait till the mobile version is released in the UK!

7. DuckSoup macrumors 6502a

DuckSoup

Figures. I bought the old-style (no mic) two months ago for my iPod Touch. Love the Bose but darn, wish I had the mic version instead.

Mike