Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Tulani

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Dec 6, 2012
Its now official

Last edited:

MajorFubar

macrumors 68020
Oct 27, 2021
Lancashire UK
I have no problems with their products
And don't we know it. I mean literally what is the point of this thread? It's not like you're asking any meaningful questions whose answers will benefit the community, or even benefit just specifically bose fans. You just post vapid links about new bose products without context.

Tulani

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Dec 6, 2012
And don't we know it. I mean literally what is the point of this thread? It's not like you're asking any meaningful questions whose answers will benefit the community, or even benefit just specifically bose fans. You just post vapid links about new bose products without context.
Would you like me to apologise to you

floral

macrumors 65816
Jan 12, 2023
Earth
Yeah... um... I'm a bit perplexed. What am I supposed to say here, exactly?

MajorFubar

macrumors 68020
Oct 27, 2021
Lancashire UK
Would you like me to apologise to you
Anyone into bose will already be aware of the existence of the products you're posting.
If you've got personal experience, that would be great to hear. Tell us how these products sound. What are they like to live with long-term? What's great? What could be improved? Posting links to launch-announcements or some review on Cnet is just completely pointless. That's not what this 'digital audio' subforum is for.

Tulani

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Dec 6, 2012
Is it me or do the Bose Ultra earbuds sound too low?
Try watching other reviews. General sentiment seems to be that they are not too different from the previous Bose buds

But the Ultra headphones are highly rated

Ameer_1

macrumors 6502
Jul 29, 2023
Boca Raton, Florida
Bose QuietComfort Ultra headphones will break within five years!
People always complain about Bose but I have never had problems with any of their products. I have seen so many people with Bose headphones on international flights. The AirPods Pro sounds alright but the Bose is different for me it's like a home theater in your ear and the noise cancellation is way better than the AirPods Pro.

Reactions: joeblack007

MBAir2010

macrumors 603
May 30, 2018
there
People always complain about Bose but I have never had problems with any of their products.
ALL MY 7 BOSE products perched in 2004-2015 failed to work in 2018.
not your fault tho
their sound is special but not their quality control.

Last edited:

joeblack007

macrumors member
Nov 23, 2023
I’ve been using Bose Quiet Comfort for a few years now (both QC35 and now QC45). They are excellent headphones and i’ve had zero issues with them.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.