Bose SoundLink II

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by OfficiallyPB, Aug 4, 2013.

1. OfficiallyPB macrumors newbie

In the market for a BT speaker for my room / office / outside etc etc...Has anyone got any opinions on these?

2. Vincent V macrumors newbie

Libratone Zipp, nowadays even compatible with Android devices.

3. Serban Suspended

Libratone Zipp just wanted to buy it, but ive read that is only for the itunes(music). You cant put to change your imac soundcard for example, for movie,games etc

4. fanchee macrumors 6502a

fanchee

I'm also interested in opinions of the SoundLink II. I want to use it out on the deck to listen to music while we swim. I've read Amazon reviews that say the SoundLink II is better outdoors than the SoundLink mini. I'd love to hear some real world opinions!

5. mfram macrumors 65816

I use my Bose Soundlink when in the garage cleaning my car. It's not a bad sounding speaker, quite reasonable actually. But you have to understand the size. It's not a giant boombox and won't have huge sound. But it's convenient and works well with my iPhone. For around the pool, it will be fine.

6. Vincent V macrumors newbie

Sure you can, since Airplay is built in OS X just set your sound output to Airplay in the system preferences. I've owned the Libratone Zipp but i sold it because i only used it like 2-3 times a month. However if you are in the market for a portable speaker the Libratone Zipp is the way to go because of the 'Fullroom' sound technology which means 360 degrees sound.