Bosspaper crashes after launch

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by MetallicAchu, Feb 21, 2011.

1. MetallicAchu macrumors newbie

Hello,

I've had a problem with Bosspaper for a while now... The application itself is working fine and changing wallpapers like it should, but I cannot access the application page itself (to change wallpaper folder, timer etc.).
    Whenever I open the Bosspaper application it crashes after a few seconds (even if I don't touch the phone).
    I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the application, running it without winterboard, changing the wallpapers folder from iFile and running Bosspaper without wallpapers, installing and uninstalling specific features from Cydia but nothing...

The thing is: I had the problem with my iPhone 3Gs with every version I used (3.x, 4.x) and now I got a new iPhone 4 (version 4.2.1) and it still crashes.
    I used the backup from my old phone so I could only assume that it's some strange settings problem, maybe personal information saved from the previous backup.

Does someone encounter the same bug, or where is the information that could link to Bosspaper is saved?

Thanks in advance!

2. dudeabiding macrumors 6502

dudeabiding

I quit using BossPaper when I put 4.0.1 on my i4. Buggy- walls would transition for a while and then stick on one image. Never had what you describe, though. Is it supposed to run on 4.2.1? Sounds like it's not supposed to or it's buggy or permissions are out of whack. Try emailing the dev. That often helps solve problems.