Boston 6/6+ stock info

Slicktype

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 8, 2011
Post your location and store info here:

So I was told by an Apple employe that the North Shore location will be stocking the 6+ Overnight.
I was preying that they would open early, but after speaking to a mall security, they will open at regular business hours today.
If I could wait until 10am, I would have been the first in line :) (5:50am).

itsmecb

macrumors newbie
Sep 13, 2014
I've honestly had zero luck since the weekend, where I seen a few Att +s but only 16gb grey. Looking for 64 grey been up at 3am have seen nothing.

nflea7

macrumors newbie
Sep 12, 2014
I'm in RI but willing to travel for a ATT 6+ the tracker I use says Nashua Best Buy has 6+ stock Yesterday the Cambridge store had a grey 64

itsmecb

macrumors newbie
Sep 13, 2014
Yea I seen that Nashua NH Best Buy stock since yesterday afternoon Im shocked it's still there, unless it's preordered and their holding it.

nflea7

macrumors newbie
Sep 12, 2014
idevicechecker works well assuming the data is accurate, sure beats randomly calling stores. I also check the apple website and target. I keep checking Best Buy to see if they allow inventory searches like they did for the 5s, but no luck so far. I suspect over the next 10 days as more shipments come in and the craigslist scum looking to turn a quick profit on the craze and still have their 1500 plus in hand will return them. I've already read several ads stating if they can't make a profit they will just return the phone. Of course that only helps us who want one if it was un opened.

itsmecb

macrumors newbie
Sep 13, 2014
If anyone is looking for a 16gb plus target in braintree south shore plaza has gold and silver for att and one for sprint I believe is grey. They only do regular upgrades though which is why I left empty handed

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.