Boston 6/6+ stock info

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Slicktype, Sep 24, 2014.

1. Slicktype macrumors 6502

Slicktype

Post your location and store info here:

So I was told by an Apple employe that the North Shore location will be stocking the 6+ Overnight.
    I was preying that they would open early, but after speaking to a mall security, they will open at regular business hours today.
    If I could wait until 10am, I would have been the first in line :) (5:50am).

2. itsmecb macrumors newbie

I've honestly had zero luck since the weekend, where I seen a few Att +s but only 16gb grey. Looking for 64 grey been up at 3am have seen nothing.

3. Cojm macrumors member

I ordered online, but I think about canceling every day.

4. nflea7 macrumors newbie

I'm in RI but willing to travel for a ATT 6+ the tracker I use says Nashua Best Buy has 6+ stock Yesterday the Cambridge store had a grey 64

5. itsmecb macrumors newbie

Yea I seen that Nashua NH Best Buy stock since yesterday afternoon Im shocked it's still there, unless it's preordered and their holding it.

6. ant the ninja macrumors regular

ant the ninja

Which tracker is that? I cant find any stock in Best buys around me...

7. wborisenok macrumors 6502

wborisenok

As of yesterday afternoon, both the Cambridge and Boylston stores had Space Grey 64GB Verizon iPhones. Uncertain if that still applies now.

8. nflea7 macrumors newbie

idevicechecker works well assuming the data is accurate, sure beats randomly calling stores. I also check the apple website and target. I keep checking Best Buy to see if they allow inventory searches like they did for the 5s, but no luck so far. I suspect over the next 10 days as more shipments come in and the craigslist scum looking to turn a quick profit on the craze and still have their 1500 plus in hand will return them. I've already read several ads stating if they can't make a profit they will just return the phone. Of course that only helps us who want one if it was un opened.

9. itsmecb macrumors newbie

If anyone is looking for a 16gb plus target in braintree south shore plaza has gold and silver for att and one for sprint I believe is grey. They only do regular upgrades though which is why I left empty handed