Boston-SF/Oakland trading club

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by 63dot, Sep 1, 2015.

1. 63dot macrumors 603

63dot

We gave you local boy Brady, you gave us Peavy for WS, we gave you Sandoval, and now you give the Bay Area Alejandro at time when we could use him most in crunch time B4 postseason.

With Madbum finally pitching like he should be and some players peaking, the Giants are in position to get into October and we are three for three in successful postseasons of late.

Thank you Boston, you have been good luck to us and I hope our NorCal Brady continues the rings and Sandoval helps you win a World Series.

Excited with shiny new player.

2. 63dot, Sep 6, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2015

63dot thread starter macrumors 603

63dot

Anyway, I think I am the only non-Patriots fan who came to Tom Brady's defense in such a strong way (but after accurately outlining his lack of ability to win big games, including last SB which was all about Seattle laying an egg), and finally the judge said what many who were not Pats fans knew, but in most cases were too scared to say out loud. Tom Brady simply did not cheat, or at the very, very least the NFL did not prove it and it was more about Goodell's ego.

People could accuse me of having Boston be a secondary sports city for me (and I have mentioned that 2004 ALCS was greatest thing I have ever seen in any sport), but this fandom of anything Boston not true of me, but judging from last night I look guilty and partial as all hell.

Anyway, former Boston Red Sox ace turned SF Giant Jake Peavy went Giant last night against Rockies. It's always great to see a pitcher do well on both sides of the baseball:

Honestly, we all became Patriots fans in the last Super Bowl and taking down the Seahawks, or seeing Seahawks blow it in worst play in football history, was wonderful, and probably the second best thing we could have witnessed. If you truly want the Bay Area to love Boston, the best possible scenario would be for the Red Sox to beat the LA Dodgers in a World Series. Yes, SF area fans hate Seattle, but the LAD are something we live to wake up for when they come to town or we go there. It gets out of hand and we had one SF paramedic get paralyzed by Dodgers fans in LA, and SF fans shot an LAD fan. We owned the Dodgers all year and then in the most recent matchup, we got swept. Though it's a sport, one of the sports magazines called the LAD-Giants rivalry the best in sports above #2 best rivalry of the Yankees-Red Sox.

http://m.mlb.com/video/topic/887882...mbedded_player&gid=2015_09_05_sfnmlb_colmlb_1