Both iPhones won't hook up to wifi

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Mac'nCheese, Dec 25, 2013.

1. Mac'nCheese macrumors 68030

Mac'nCheese

Both my iphone 5s and my wife's iphone 5c won't hook up to a wifi network that I just hooked my nephew's ps4 up to. The join button is greyed out. I've read how you should reset settings and network's, etc. but this is both phones. Is there a possiblity that there is another problem anyone can think of? Thanks in advance and merry Christmas.

2. paradox11 macrumors member

http://support.apple.com/kb/TS1559?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_US

You'll probably have to get them both replaced.

3. Apple fanboy macrumors Core

Apple fanboy

A girl I work with had a non wifi model of the 5s. Never had any trouble with mine. Give Apple a call tomorrow. They will rob ably get you to reboot your router and phone etc.

Just a thought have you tried another wireless network? As it's 2 phones might be worth trying on a friends or neighbours router just to rule it out.

4. Mac'nCheese thread starter macrumors 68030

Mac'nCheese

Both phones work fine with other networks. I just did the instructions posted in the other reply on both phones. The 5c now works fine with this network. My 5s doesn't. Will try again in a few minutes.works now. Must have fat fingered the password on the first reset. Anyway, thanks guys.