Bottom to Top

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by azentropy, Sep 19, 2014.

1. azentropy macrumors 68000

azentropy

I had major elbow surgery 6 weeks ago, so since then I’ve been having to use my iPhone 5s one handed and got by rather well.
    Just got my iPhone 6 and finding it much harder to use than I thought it would be one handed. The double tap helps some, but still seems rather inconvenient. Maybe I'll get more used to that option. I’ve noticed that many of my most used apps/icons are on the top of the screen.

One option that I think would be rather helpful is to be able to organize icons bottom to top rather than top to bottom. That would have cut out the need for the double tap option in many cases.

2. Zwhaler macrumors 603

Zwhaler

I agree, Apple should let users put the app icons wherever they want. Not sure why they don't do this, it would make the software more customizable.

3. Raffi macrumors 6502a

Raffi

4. azentropy thread starter macrumors 68000

azentropy

Which is what double tap is...

Being able to sort icons bottom to top rather than top to bottom would be much more efficient IMO than constantly having to double tap for reachability.

5. munkydust macrumors member

Hah, put crappy things up top as placeholders just to push the things you use down. :p