Bought a MBP

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by Naxul, Apr 17, 2010.

1. Naxul macrumors newbie

At last I bought a sweet 15' i7 MBP!
    I got a question though, I received an email that the order was received. I payed via bank transfer, 'succesfully' according my bank. Only I didnt receive an email from Apple that they got the payment, is this oke?

Thanks in advance.
    PS: I tried to search and google, if this is allready answered Ill will buy iGlasses too..

2. dmw007 macrumors G4

dmw007

First of all congratulations on the purchase of your new MacBook Pro -- enjoy!

I would not worry about it, I am sure that Apple received the bank transfer. When did you send payment? They should receive the funds by the next business day after payment was sent.

3. Naxul thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks for the nice answer!

Im extremely happy I bought one, lets hope it will be a good choice :)
    I did the payment transfer tonight, so lets say Monday I have an email from Apple in my inbox?

4. dmw007 macrumors G4

dmw007

No problem Naxul! :)

They should have received the transfer on Monday (Tuesday at the latest). I work at a financial institution and ACH/Bank Transfers and Wires are generally sent and received in this time frame.

I am sure that you will love your MacBook Pro, I just my 17" i5 MacBook Pro on Thursday and I love it! :) :apple:

5. Naxul thread starter macrumors newbie

Yea I saw your signature! so congratulations with yours too!
    Thanks for the info mate!

6. joepunk macrumors 68030

joepunk

Congrats.

I did a similar transaction several years ago (electronic check or something like that) and Apple received the payment and I got my Powerbook.