Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Yogosans14

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 9, 2017
North Carolina
It's crystal clear not the matte kind of screen protectors. The brand is JETech and I bought it replace my cracked screen protector and this one looks not as clear as my last one.

Any ideas on what's wrong? The box adversities 95% clarity and my other screen protector adversities 99% could this be the problem?

BigMcGuire

Cancelled
Jan 10, 2012
I've used 3rd party no-name screen protectors before. Now, I don't. There is a reason why they are $10 for 3. I've had a lot of luck with Anker's screen protectors - I actually have one on my iPhone 6s+ right now. Zagg is also another brand that I've had really good luck with but they are expensive as heck.

I don't usually recommend tempered glass screen protectors because they almost always break and unless you HAVE to have them, the glass on the phone is REALLY good at protection.

Freakonomics101

macrumors 68030
Nov 6, 2014
I buy anti fingerprint, anti scratch and anti glare tempered glass protectors only. I bought mine for $6 but it’s worth it. Best type out there, in my opinion.

Yogosans14

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 9, 2017
North Carolina
I've used 3rd party no-name screen protectors before. Now, I don't. There is a reason why they are $10 for 3. I've had a lot of luck with Anker's screen protectors - I actually have one on my iPhone 6s+ right now. Zagg is also another brand that I've had really good luck with but they are expensive as heck.

I don't usually recommend tempered glass screen protectors because they almost always break and unless you HAVE to have them, the glass on the phone is REALLY good at protection.

The zagg HD+ is on sale for 16$ at Best Buy should I pick one

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.