Bought app but no longer have the full version help!

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by celinedion1, Mar 16, 2012.

1. celinedion1 macrumors member

So there were 2 apps that were originally free. To get the full version you had to buy them on the iPad inside the free trial games. So I bought the full versions of the apps, but when i downloaded them again, I only have the free versions. Does anyone know how you get the full version again, that you paid for?

thanks

2. r.j.s Moderator emeritus

r.j.s

Go to the in-app purchase section of the app and Restore Purchases.

3. celinedion1, Mar 16, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2012

celinedion1 thread starter macrumors member

ok, i didn't find a in app purchase section of the app. I looked at the apps that i bought in game and it says that i bought them. I just can't figure out how to get them back. The only options i have are the trial versions, not the full versions. In the apps that i bought it's still asking me to buy them, even though i already did once.

4. rocknblogger macrumors 68020

rocknblogger

If you click "yes purchase" once it contacts the store it will see that you already purchased and will install whatever it is you purchased. It can't charge you double for something you already paid for. If for some whacked out reason it does, contact the App store and they will refund it.

But you'll see that won't be necessary.

5. celinedion1 thread starter macrumors member

Thanks for the help! When I saw the purchase option, i was kinda hesitant, but it worked out. From now on though I think I'll just buy app from the app store instead of in game. :)