Bought full-price from AT&T, but it never asked for plan details?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by entlassen, Sep 12, 2014.

1. entlassen macrumors member

OK, so I just ordered from AT&T site a no-contract, full-price phone.

At no point did it ask me anything about keeping my grandfathered unlimited data plan. The moment I hit the "submit" button it went straight to an order confirmed page! Am I at risk of losing the plan?

I've attached what the confirmation screen says. Nowhere does it mention "Unlimited 4G LTE plan" like what I expected to see. It just says "Default individual rate plan".

Attached Files:

2. entlassen thread starter macrumors member

Also just to clarify:

I was under the impression that since I ordered it by logging into AT&T and clicking "upgrade" under my account, that the full-price phone would have an AT&T sim card in it. Am I correct, or does it not even include a sim card? Do I have to do something extra to get the new phone to replace my current phone on my existing line?

3. pavelbure macrumors 6502a

I was never asked to pick a plan either. At the end it said all of your devices will be converted over to your new mobile share value plan within 48 hrs of the device being shipped. I will be calling today to get this straightened out. I'll be damned if I'm losing my unlimited plan.

4. entlassen thread starter macrumors member

If you make the call, please let us know in this thread what you learn. Thanks!