Bought my first iPad

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Indy2424, Jun 15, 2012.

1. Indy2424 macrumors member

I have been pondering an iPad purchase for a few weeks now. I read many threads on iPad 2 vs the new iPad in the Macrumors forums. Honestly I was scared to death of all of the "issues" that people were bringing up within the different threads. After having and using it heavily for a couple of days I can say many of these problems do not exist on the one that I have. The retina screen looks unreal. If you are on the fence I would say pay the $100 you will not regret it. :)

2. BFizzzle macrumors 68020

BFizzzle

same here man! love my first ipad. glad i went with the retina and LTE instead of a refurb 2

3. Rodster macrumors 68040

4. barkomatic macrumors 68040

Congratulations and enjoy. The vast majority of new iPads do not have any issues.

5. Geolink macrumors member

I'm a new iPad owner too :)

I love it! I don't have any issues either. Got a perfect brand spanking new 64GB iPad and I love it.

6. aDRock1154 macrumors 65816

aDRock1154

Just got our first iPad last night for the wife and I to share.. May be getting a second one soon! lol

7. Indy2424 thread starter macrumors member

Now the wife is also in love with it. She is not usually a techie person. I may also end up with another. I love The Daily a lot. For everyday use I can see how this could easily replace a laptop.

8. JMG macrumors 6502a

JMG

Yeah I don't know of anyone outside of the forums that have the yellow screen problems with the ipad3. It's very rare IMHO.