Bought my first Mac (Macbook Pro)

vikingjunior

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Aug 17, 2011
I was tired of waiting for a new Macbook Pro so on impulse I ran down to best buy tonight and walked out with my very first Macbook. Its beautiful and I have so much to learn. Coming from 30 years of Windows this is a breathe of fresh air. Thank you to everyone who may of assisted me along the way.

shanshor

macrumors regular
Jan 4, 2008
I was tired of waiting for a new Macbook Pro so on impulse I ran down to best buy tonight and walked out with my very first Macbook. Its beautiful and I have so much to learn. Coming from 30 years of Windows this is a breathe of fresh air. Thank you to everyone who may of assisted me along the way.
Welcome. Check out BetterSnapTool if you want to get back the windows snap functionality

Spudlicious

macrumors 6502
Nov 21, 2015
Bedfordshire, England
It's good to try something new to you. Hope you enjoy the Mac flavour for a long time.

Reactions: vikingjunior

/V\acpower

macrumors 6502a
Jul 31, 2007
Welcome to the mac.

I'd say, as long as you accept that the Mac is different and that you may have to re-learn some little things there and there, you should be happy with your purchase.

Reactions: mcmortega