Bought my first Mac

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by SandyEggoMac, Jul 16, 2011.

1. SandyEggoMac macrumors newbie

Been a fan for years and had one issued from work- but never bought my own.
    Just got a 2011 MBP with i7 and 8 gigs og ram in it... I'll never go back to PC lol... Although they do have their purpose and place for me... I love it....

Hope to learn a lot from you gurus out there!!

2. LostParadox macrumors member

I just did the same thing today =) Bought the 15" i7 2.2ghz 4GB ram 500GB HD. Love mine so far and i dont think i can ever go back to using a PC just from using this Mac for less than 4 hours now

3. Kyzelios macrumors 6502

The MacBook Pro is an incredible computer that will last you for years to come! I for one would not switch back to using a Windows-based PC after switching to the Macintosh, it's so much more intuitive and everything just works.

Congratulations on your purchase and enjoy! :)

4. Orlandoech macrumors 68040

Orlandoech

Just the did the same thing about 2 months ago.

5. Resqu2 macrumors 6502a

I'm new with the Mac line also, January bought an IMac then a few months ago my wife wanted a MBP so I got her the 13". We haven't missed Windows one bit, no looking back for us. Now if I can get my friends and family switched I won't ever have to work on their systems and fight the viruses for them on a regular basis.

6. Michael383 macrumors 6502a

Congratulations on your purchase. My first Mac was also a 2011 MBP and I love it as well.

7. MJNBGA macrumors regular

Same here, made the switch about a month ago. Never looked back since! Welcome to :apple:! :)

8. AMDGAMER macrumors 6502

I hated Mac till I owned one..then two..now looking at number 3!

9. Scepticalscribe Contributor

Scepticalscribe

Welcome to the world of Mac and to the forums, and congrats on your new MBP. Best of luck with it, and I hope you enjoy it all.

Actually, I "switched" (and bought a MBP) in 2008 so I know the world of the "switcher" well.

Cheers