Bought new pro clip for my car

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by southbark, Mar 4, 2008.

1. southbark macrumors regular

I bought a new proclip holder to put in my car (2006 PT Cruiser). I have to admit it was a bit expensive and my wife thought it was not needed but i thouht it was a waste of money.

$29.99 car mount
    $34.99 tomtom holder
    $34.99 Iphone holder
    $9.99 Horizontal bracket

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

ANother really cool thing is i can turn the iphone holder horizontal and watch a movie,if left vertically you can turn on the camera and jst watch the road go by as your driving really cool with the tomtom running and the camera on

2. southbark thread starter macrumors regular

3. fridgeymonster3 macrumors 6502

fridgeymonster3

Is it worth the money to you? I have an iPod Touch and a Garmin Nuvi I have been wanting to mount in my Audi, but I just haven't had the chance. Do you recommend the setup you have?

4. southbark thread starter macrumors regular

Hey it depends how much your willing to spend i guess.now that i set it up i like it but you will have to put your itouch in the holder with no case though

5. ThreeOhTwoLX macrumors newbie

i have a ProClip in my car for my iPod Touch right now. I bought the iPhone mount and it fits perfectly, now im gonna sell this Touch and get an iPhone finally!

6. fridgeymonster3 macrumors 6502

fridgeymonster3

Man, I wish I had known this earlier. I just ordered my proclip for my iPod Touch but I am getting an iPhone when my Verizon contract runs out in May sometime. Maybe the iPhone will fit int the iPod touch clip than? They are practically the same with right?

7. scr1968 macrumors regular

I am a big fan of the ProClip stuff. OK...a little pricey but I like the fact that you don't have the get out the tools and start drilling holes in your car's dash. And everyone that sees them in my cars ask about them for the very same reason. I think they work very well and are very versatile.

SCR

8. ThreeOhTwoLX macrumors newbie

its such a minimal width difference that i dont think it will matter. when i bought mine they didnt have a mount for the iPod Touch so i just bought an iPhone one.

9. 1rottenapple macrumors 65816

I bought one for my iphone in my 350z. Expensive mounting option but worth the clean looks, and I'm all about that.