Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bigpoppamac31

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Aug 16, 2007
Canada
So I bought one of the last iPod Nano at one of the local Apple Stores in my city. As much as I want to use it I'm tempted not to even open it as it could be a collectors item some day. What would you do if you were in my situation?

Cancelled
Jul 12, 2016
So I bought one of the last iPod Nano at one of the local Apple Stores in my city. As much as I want to use it I'm tempted not to even open it as it could be a collectors item some day. What would you do if you were in my situation?

You could use it as it's intended to be. Or keep it, You never know what it might be worth one day, assuming it's sealed.

bigpoppamac31

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Aug 16, 2007
Canada
You could use it as it's intended to be. Or keep it, You never know what it might be worth one day, assuming it's sealed.

Yeah it's brand new and not opened. I'm not one to usually keep things as "collectors items" like that and never use them. But it's also an issue of if it gets broken I can't replace as Apple doesn't make them anymore. I had a 5th gen Nano with the scroll wheel but it's basically dead now. I loved it and used it just about every day. I liked its small size compared to an iPhone or even an iPod Classic. But I do wish for more storage so I could take all my music with me.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.