I'm wondering if I should take it back, and just get a refurb 15" from the Apple online store. The 13" is great, love it. Solid machine, fast, but after having a laptop that was a 15" for awhile, I've gotten used to that. On Black Friday, I paid with tax, $1164, I know I'd have to pay the restocking fee, but, for a few hundred dollars more, worth the hassle of taking it back, then ordering another one, and then waiting? Just curious.