Bought the new iPhone BT...

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by SFStateStudent, Nov 4, 2007.

1. SFStateStudent macrumors 604

SFStateStudent

and yes, it does seem to use a little bit more battery. It's totally lightweight and a nice snug fit in either ear. Recharge is pretty quick and it's nice having the "dual" charger where you can charge your phone and the BT at the same time. I'm just getting use to the "press" button to turn-on & turn-off the BT, but it's just a matter of doing it more often. I was at the football game last night with about 51,000 screaming fans and I was able to hear, but the party on the other side had a difficult time hearing me, and asked me to repeat several times. But, beyond that, the iPhone BT has been enjoyable and well worth the $90 I paid for "brand new in sealed box" condition. Everyone was commenting on the BT and wanted to know what phone I had! :cool:

2. kid rock macrumors regular

i also bought the iphone BT headset and am very impressed by it, good bit of kit and love how you know how much battery the headset has just by looking at your phone!

Si

3. skunk macrumors G4

skunk

I've got one, too, but may well get a Jawbone for its noise-cancelling ability.

4. sellitman macrumors regular

sellitman

I just got a Plantronics Voyager 520

I just got a Plantronics Voyager 520 and it is really sweet. I have a company phone I had to keep and had a Bluetooth headset on it. When I bought my iphone a month ago I have had no way up to now to answer it while driving. ( The laws in the NE are real strict). The Voyager 520 can be "married" to both phones at once and has a good sound canceling mechanism too. Plus it doesn't look like you have a cheese grater stuck to your head like the Jawbone. It retails for $99 bucks bit I got it for almost half of that on Amazon.