• Did you order new AirTags? We've opened a dedicated AirTags forum.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

roundguard-apple-arcade-200x200.jpg
Apple Arcade today gained a new roleplaying game "Roundguard" for the iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV:
Roundguard is a bouncy dungeon crawler with pinball physics, lots of loot, and a randomized castle full of oddballs. Press your luck against hordes of dangerously cute monsters and challenging roguelike elements in this all-round bouncy adventure!

If you love roguelikes & Peggle, then Roundguard is for you.
Roundguard is available on the App Store with an Apple Arcade subscription. The subscription-based service provides iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, and Mac users with access to over 100 games with no in-app purchases or ads for $4.99 per month or $49.99 per year.

Article Link: Bouncy Dungeon Crawler 'Roundguard' is This Week's Addition to Apple Arcade

mw360

macrumors 68000
Aug 15, 2010
Argh, every time one of these threads comes along I have to download the game and enjoy it, just to spite you people.

• Haha
Reactions: CarlJ
Comment

Rychiar

macrumors 6502a
May 16, 2006
Waterbury, CT
Oceanhorn 2 was the only reason to get Apple Arcade and I put alot of hours into that... the ending was horrible though and I immediately unsubscribed after beating it. Would rather have paid $10 to just buy the game

Comment

EdT

macrumors 68000
Mar 11, 2007
Omaha, NE
I tried Arcade for a month, and none of the games held my interest for very long. What I hoped there would be a few of were 'Gauntlet' style games. And I don't mean ones where you have funny creatures who bounce into and delay your progress. Yes, I liked having opponents who fought back and not just got pushed out of the way. I also disliked playing with either a mouse on a computer or the really horrible ATV remote. Yes, you can use Xbox or Playstation or 3rd Party controllers. None of which I own, and I didn't want to buy them just to try the games. At least the Wii had sports with semi normal gravity and a controller you could accidentally throw through your screen. I seem to be in between two extremes: the 'all violence is bad' games and the 'ultra violence is good'. Doom, Grand Theft Auto and COD are too violent, and the Apple arcade games are too boring.

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.