Boutiques in downtown Montreal

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Mr_Brightside_@, Nov 14, 2007.

1. Mr_Brightside_@ macrumors 68020

Mr_Brightside_@

Hey all, looking for names of some cool boutiques around downtown Montreal; think Sherbrooke/ St Catherine's Sts, maybe even Old City. Looking for cool stuff that I can't find anywhere else (easily); clothes, jewellery, other random cool stuff, for guys and girls. If you have any input, I'd love to hear of stores!
    cheers

2. synth3tik macrumors 68040

synth3tik

I will be heading to Montreal for 2 weeks during the Spring. I am also interested to find cool stuff while there.

3. Iscariot macrumors 68030

Iscariot

Sherbrooke and St. Catherine's are the places to find most of the boutiques. The Botanical Gardens are pretty wicked as well.

If you're adventurous, check out Chez Mado. Definetely a highlight of my last Montreal trip.

Also, don't miss the Old City and especially Old Port. It's very beautiful. Actually, all of Montreal just has this beauty to it that you don't see in most North American cities.

Montreal is probably my favourite city in Canada. I prefer living in Toronto -- largely because Montreal is frigid in the winter -- but if there's any place to party, sightsee or adventure, it's Montreal.