Boxing and packing materials

Bobdude161

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 12, 2006
N'Albany, Indiana
I'm going to be listing alot of eMacs and G4 towers on eBay and am going to need quite a few supplies for shipping them across the country. Where do you recommend I buy the material if I'm buying in large quantities?

Reflow

macrumors 68000
Mar 30, 2005
NJ/PHL
I'm going to be listing alot of eMacs and G4 towers on eBay and am going to need quite a few supplies for shipping them across the country. Where do you recommend I buy the material if I'm buying in large quantities?
Why not just pay a service to do this for ya. Like post net, UPS ect

Reflow

macrumors 68000
Mar 30, 2005
NJ/PHL
would it be more cost effective to do it that way?
In my eyes it would be cheaper b/c you have to pickup all the supplies. Then lug it to where you are shipping from and get insurance. If you priced the shipping price on eBay a little higher it would make out on both of you (seller, buyer). I tried your way and it seems a lot more time spent preparation then its worth

Reflow

macrumors 68000
Mar 30, 2005
NJ/PHL
Also I would recommend you get insurance on the shipment. As for your Return policy I would also add you will not accept returns unless you want to. To make a long story short I got SCREWED on my sale with my MDD and the buyer sent it back broken which UPS broke and since she shipped it back I got stuck. Best of luck in your sales