Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

design-is

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Oct 17, 2007
London / U.K.
Hi all

Its been a while since I got stuck into a brand and logo review / critique properly... Finding it hard to get it outlined correctly and find the flow.

I don't suppose anyone has a link to any blank brand review / critique templates or similar?

You know, like
  • This is where you are & what you've got
  • Pros & Cons
  • Target
  • Suggested improvements

But that doesn't seem quite right...

Thanks in advance for any help.

/Doug

Dify

macrumors member
Apr 9, 2008
I´m not sure I understand your question, do you mean like a site/forum were you can post your logo and people give you advice/critics?

design-is

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Oct 17, 2007
London / U.K.
Thanks for trying Dify

Sorry if I wasn't clear...

Not a forum, but I'm looking for advice (or to be pointed to advice) on a good structure / outline document for critiquing a brand and / or logo. Kind of like an essay structure, but not quite.

This is not for an online document or blog post etc, it's to type up and give to a client.

If I've lost everyone, not to worry :)

I used to have one somewhere, but can't for the life of me think where it's stored. If anyone can help me out, it'd save me some time.

/Doug

Dify

macrumors member
Apr 9, 2008
aaa ok,

So you are looking for somthing like a
Logo critic template

were you could fill the gaps and send to a client, like a prestructure so you don´t have to do it your self?

If I´m right sorry can´t help you, I know a few blog were they do some critic of logo, maybe they have somthing like that.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.