Brand new macbook pro display issues

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by else1, Dec 10, 2015.

1. else1 macrumors newbie

Has anyone experienced a pixelated login screen once the battery has run flat?

I have recently purchased a MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015) and had these pixelated display issues from day one. I returned it yesterday and was given another brand new mac book only to get home and test it out and find the exact same problem.

At the apple store the guy who served me said he had never seen this problem before which I find hard to believe as this my second brand new macbook in 3 weeks with the same display issues!

Other than that it seems to be running fine perhaps the fans are excessively loud at times. Would really appreciate advice as I expect my mac to be perfect after spending so much money on it.

Cheers

Attached Files:

2. WindowsTraitor macrumors regular

Had the same issue on my 15". I returned it.

At this point I do not want a headache so I will kepp using the Imac until the new model comes out.

3. T5BRICK macrumors G3

T5BRICK

It's only at log in when you've run the battery down all the way? It sounds like a software issue.

If this is something you're seeing very often, maybe plug your computer in and charge it more often?