Breaking News! Apple just reported FIVE Million iPhone3Gs have been sold!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Rybold, Sep 22, 2008.

1. Rybold macrumors 6502a

Rybold

2. Rybold thread starter macrumors 6502a

Rybold

Sorry. I posted it from my iPhone and you know how that can be. I fixed the link. Thanks also to the person above that jumped on it and got it right. Thanks.

Is there a way to turn auto-correct off?

3. Rob Mclovin macrumors 6502

Apple you sneaky sneaky guys. Ehh, i dont really see the android as the most anticipated phone. I watch some preview videos, and i still think the IPhone is alot better. The android was just showing off pointless stuff and stuff the Iphone already had. Like thye were showing off that there history is 3d. The only thing that impressed me was he was playing some actual 3d envirormental game. Besides that.... ehh...

4. Opie macrumors 6502a

Opie

5. SFStateStudent macrumors 604

SFStateStudent

6. plinden macrumors 68040

plinden

Er ... no. This isn't Apple reporting anything. It's just an analyst (Gene Munster) guessing and it was reported on other Apple-related sites earlier today.

Apple won't give any numbers before next month's quarterly earnings report, if even then.

7. Eric Isaacson macrumors 6502

Interesting numbers, I guess we'll have to wait and see if they are accurate when Apple releases their numbers. I can say that my family added 1 to that number ;)