Brent Cross Apple Store

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by scouser75, Jun 24, 2010.

1. scouser75 macrumors 6502a

Just got back from the Apple Store in Brent Cross. All I have to say is;

Atrocious organisation from Apple. 1 cue for both reserved customers and those hoping to get one on the day.

Judging by what I saw inside the store, it seemed like approximately 20 customers in at one time being served by staff, but approximately another 20 Apple staff members walking around aimlessly. A bit miffed by what they were doing.

The people organising the cue - both Apple staff and Brent Cross security staff - were very bad at organising. At one point they moved people who were ahead in the cue right to the back. No reason given other than "that's what we've been told to do".

Most of the Apple staff who were walking along the cues recommending people go to CPW or O2 didn't even know if the CPW and O2 sold SIM free models. Come on Apple staff, surely you must have been briefed on this???

Some of the people cuing were major n0bs. When told that ALL the 32GB models were sold they refused to accept it and asked why there weren't enough. They then began complaining that had they been ahead in the cue they may have got the 32GB model. Yes, they would have been ahead in the cue and MAY have got a phone had they hauled their lazy behinds out of bed earlier and got to the store earlier. But some of them, who were earlier moved to the back of the cue rightly argued their point but to no avail.

The funniest though was when everyone was told the 16GB models were also sold out. I was waiting for a riot to kick off.

ITS ONLY A BLEEDIN' PHONE :lol:

2. TwoBytes macrumors 68020

TwoBytes

maybe rumour but i heard a bloody punch up went on outside the apple store brent cross!

wow, people are getting really ott with this..

3. scouser75 thread starter macrumors 6502a

I must admit it does infuriate me that there are people in the world who struggle to get food and water and not even they behave like some of these imbeciles. :mad:

4. TwoBytes macrumors 68020

TwoBytes

I agree with you - it's only a phone!

Saying that, hope you got one mate.

5. Urban Splash macrumors member

Newcastle Apple store was really well organised.

They were turning everyone away that had not reserved. Very sensible.

6. twelve56 macrumors member

Shame someone didnt record this with their new iphone.

7. JOEJOETHEJOEY macrumors newbie

Eek, luckily I preorded otherwise I would have used them.

On a different note, were they stocking any bumpers?

8. scouser75 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Nope. Walked away empty handed I'm afraid.

May hold out now till T-Mobile pull out their thumb - or even hand from out their rears!!