[BRIC+]xtreme: ARMOR FOR YOUR IPHONE

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Jizzles, Sep 28, 2014.

1. Jizzles macrumors regular

2. thecore762 macrumors regular

Looks cool, but $100 for a case? Rather spend $100 on AppleCare and get a good case...

3. newone757 macrumors 6502

Pretty excessive. You'll have to sacrifice wide headphone and charger port compatibility, not to mention I'd bet the speaker will be extra muffled with that case on

4. Jizzles thread starter macrumors regular

Very true on both cases.

My view on it is to replace a future lifeproof case. They're great but the seals needs to be extra clean and it seems like it wears and tears fast. My ip5 nuud case let in some water while I was taking some quick underwater shots. It was tested few weeks ago with the plastic phone so I'm not too sure what happened.

Anyway I'm moving to Miami soon and I figured a case like this would be much better for those beach/pool days. It would not be my everyday case so the speaker and charging port wouldn't be too big of a problem. Hopefully some reviews come out once they are released.

5. alice.c macrumors newbie

I bought one of these on kickstarter,

they don't work!! don't buy (if you think it will be waterproof), it will not seal at all

6. newone757 macrumors 6502

Yeah it is definitely seems like a scenario-based case--only to be used when needed.

Great feedback! Can you elaborate a bit more on your overall experience?

7. Jizzles thread starter macrumors regular

Dang same one too?

8. newone757 macrumors 6502

9. Jizzles thread starter macrumors regular