Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

alberto85

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 15, 2007
Does anyone help me, plz? I tried to Jailbreak my Ipod and it fails. Now, my available memory is onle 300mb!!!! any solution?:(

RumMunkey

macrumors 6502a
Nov 3, 2006
Canada
Can't help, except to try and stamp out this misconception that anytime something goes wrong with a device that it's "bricked".

It's not bricked. I presume that if you can see a reading somewhere that shows the available memory that the iPod at least turns on or is being read by your computer. This is not a "brick".

A "brick" is more like when your device is completely, 100 % dead, and will not respond or do anything beyond maybe flashing the sad iPod face at you before going dark.

onibakushinka

macrumors newbie
Aug 3, 2006
Does anyone help me, plz? I tried to Jailbreak my Ipod and it fails. Now, my available memory is onle 300mb!!!! any solution?:(

search for restore or restoring a Ipod Touch i know several people on here have written the steps to restore it to its original condition, warning this will wipeout your ipod touch back to a factory setting.

sorry cant be of more help than that just dont remember the whole procedure step by step. just look for the one that makes it go into a restore mode that has to be attached to itunes.

alberto85

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 15, 2007
Sorry for my ignorance because i'm a new ipod touch's user. I will try to restore it by itunes

thanx for all

macrumors regular
Sep 17, 2007
if u do want to restore ur ipod press the square and sleep button together till u see the itunes logo (connection thing)

then plug it into ur pc it should ask u to restore

alberto85

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 15, 2007
My problem was this, because when i was jailbreaking, all were OK and the last step that is with wifi and IP, my Connection fails. any solution?

thankx

alberto85

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 15, 2007
i tried to restore because iTunes say to me " Unable enough memory to restore":S. I will try with a last step of jailbreak. I will comment you

Nohg

macrumors member
Aug 18, 2007
In order to brick yo' Pod you need to complete the jailbreak process first :)!

During the guts of the process the iPot is unusable for normal iPot stuff. I failed my first JB, restored it and then got it 2nd time through.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.