brillo pad on back of ipod

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by natezire71, Oct 11, 2007.

  1. natezire71 Guest

    In a post i read earlier...someone said u can give ur ipod touch a brushed metal finish which wont get all finger printy(not even a word lol)...can someone link me to a site to where i can buy this? its called a Brillo Pad..thanks
  2. dearye macrumors member

    Sep 21, 2007
    It's just steel wool, get it at any hardware store.
  3. natezire71 thread starter Guest

    #3 other words...i am scratching the heck outta the back of my ipod touch?
  4. bc008 macrumors 68000


    Aug 6, 2007

Share This Page