Brittney Spears is pregnant...

wdlove

macrumors P6
Oct 20, 2002
I wish Kevin and Britney all the best, may it be an easy pregnancy. My prayer is for all three of the children. Not easy to be a newlywed with a ready made family. With the addition of pregnancy, quite a life changing event, which she will need to watch what she puts into her mouth.

wdlove

macrumors P6
Oct 20, 2002
brap said:
I'd rather she controlled what came out...
My concern is that she doesn't smoke or drink, because of damage that it can cause to the unborn. It's also important that she eats nutritiously. I already mentioned my concern for her current children. Hopefully she will be ready to bring up the new infant. It will be the hardest and most important job of her life.

fistful

macrumors 6502a
Mar 29, 2004
Socan
I for one hope she decides to get out of the entertainment industry, not just for the babies sake but for ours. :)

clayj

macrumors 604
Jan 14, 2005
visiting from downstream
buryyourbrideau said:
um i would have to say to #1 on the MILF list for sure :p
She's not even in the top ten of MILFs... think about Cindy Crawford, Uma Thurman, Paulina Porizkova, Heidi Klum, Kelly Ripa, and many, many others who are more desirable (to me, anyway) than Britney freaking Spears.

dotdotdot

macrumors 68020
Jan 23, 2005
We should make an entire thread devoted to the thousands of jokes/posts/rants/comments/etc. of the users...

---

But if she has a son, would he think his mom is hot?

Thomas Veil

macrumors 68020
Feb 14, 2004
OBJECTIVE reality
How wonderful. Now we'll be listening to stupid Britney baby stories in the news for the next seven or eight months. Because Julia Roberts' babies just weren't enough!

PlaceofDis

macrumors Core
Jan 6, 2004
meh, who really cares, i just wish them the best and healthy life; but i wont ever care for her 'entertainment' its poor quality and all in my opinion....

Les Kern

macrumors 68040
Apr 26, 2002
Alabama
No offense, but do we HAVE to be innundated with stories about a talentless hack here AND the mainstream media? I come here for a rest dude.

MacNut

macrumors Core
Jan 4, 2002
CT
She can hit a wall going 100 mph and she will still be hot. The only thing that will hurt her is age. And maybe pregnancy. :rolleyes: